Writing tablets are a huge asset to children that have them. These are great to help with learning various skills. If you have a child in your life, these make a great gift.
Dinosaur writing tablets are the perfect item for a child that loves dinosaurs. These writing tablets come in various designs, so you can find one for any child you know.
Keep reading to see the best dinosaur writing tablets, along with a buyer’s guide so you can find out exactly what you need to know before making a purchase.
Best dinosaur writing tablets: our picks
1. ORSEN Dinosaur 8.5″ LCD Writing Tablet Doodle Board
Buy it: From $22, Amazon.com
2. CHEERFUN Store LCD 10″ Dinosaur Writing Tablet
Buy it: From $20, Amazon.com
3. YiGuoTech LCD 10.5″ Dinosaur Writing Tablet
Buy it: From $19, Amazon.com
4. SS Store 8.5″ Dinosaur LCD Writing Tablet
Buy it: From $14, Amazon.com
5. TOPSTHINK LCD 8.5″ Colorful Dinosaur Writing Tablet
Buy it: From $7, Amazon.com
6. CUTE STONE 2-in-1 11″ LCD Dinosaur Writing Tablet Doodle Board with Magnetic Stickers
Buy it: From $19, Amazon.com
7. ThinkMax LCD Kid’s 10.5″ Dinosaur Writing Tablet
Buy it: From $15, Amazon.com
Buying guide for dinosaur writing tablets
Some things in life are clear-cut when you buy them. Others, not so much.
When buying a dinosaur writing tablet, you most likely need to have some information about what to look for when purchasing one.
Stay with us to find out more.
Did you know that a writing tablet is an excellent educational tool? These are perfect for keeping on hand so a child can draw. Drawing has so many benefits for a child. These include:
- Increased self-confidence is a huge benefit to drawing. Children that draw on writing tablets or paper and practice doing it will have increased self-confidence over time. Many of us are in a frame of mind that we are not good at drawing or doing art. But the fact of the matter is, all art is beautiful. And the more a person works at it, the better they will be.
- Improved memory can occur when a child is allowed to draw. By drawing anything, a person has to recall from memory what the object looks like.
- Having a project to boost mental health is a benefit that is often not thought about. But when an individual has a project, they often feel happier.
- Relaxation can occur when the drawing takes place. A person will begin to enjoy what they are doing, and all of their cares can be melted away. This is great for stress relief.
- An expanded understanding of what-ifs is seen when a child is allowed to draw. It is highly unlikely to see a cat carrying a human or a dog riding a dolphin, but these things can be drawn to look real.
- Humor can be seen when a person is allowed to draw.
- Parenting help can happen when a child draws. Many children are not able to fully express their feelings, but by drawing, we may see some of those feelings. An example of this is if a child picks a red color, and starts vigorously scribbling, they could be angry.
- Communication skills can be improved when a child draws. You can easily ask a child to tell you about their drawing. This is useful when you are not sure what the child has drawn, but they are very proud of it. By asking them to tell you about it, they will express what is in the image and what is going on.
- A child can also learn how to solve problems when they are allowed to draw freely. They are given the freedom to think outside of the box and can discover there is more than one way to do things.
No more messes
Writing tablets are perfect for kids that make messes with other writing utensils. You will not have to worry about crayons being strewn all over or marker messes on hands and clothing. Nor will you have to sharpen one colored pencil. Simply give the child the tablet and let them draw.
Do you have a child that loves to color but will only make a few marks on the paper and then wants a new sheet? If this is the case, a writing tablet is perfect for them. Let them draw as much as they want, then delete it when they are done.
I have friends that save every single piece of artwork their child does. They have boxes upon boxes of school crafts, projects from 4H, boy or girl scout items, and so much more.
Me, on the other hand, hates clutter. Therefore, I like to take a picture of what the child has done and keep it in an online album. Then, once I have enough work, I will make a book to keep as memories.
You can easily do this with the writing tablet as well. If your child is very proud of something they made, snap a pic for a book you will make later.
We hope you appreciated and enjoyed our reviews and buyer’s guide for dinosaur writing tablets. These are great gifts for any child in your life as they are a lot of fun.
Children love to draw and express themselves. When a writing tablet is presented to them, they have the freedom to make what they want. A pink horse, a unicorn flying over a rainbow, or a cat baking cookies. Whatever it is, a child can come up with some cool and interesting ideas that will allow them to use their creativity, imagination, communication skills, fine motor skills, and so much more.