I don’t know about you, but when I was growing up, I had a favorite towel that I insisted on using when I took a bath. If one of my siblings got to it first, bathtime was just not the same.
And today, there are still towels in my closet that I like better than others when I shower.
The same can probably be said about many kids. Here we will offer you some of the best dinosaur towels on the market today, followed by a buyer’s guide on things that you should look for when purchasing any dinosaur towel.
Best dinosaur towels: our picks
1. Bavilk Kids Hooded Dinosaur Towel
Buy it: From $20, Amazon.com
2. ATHAELAY Kids Hooded Dinosaur Poncho Towel
Buy it: From $18, Amazon.com
3. Dawhud Direct Kids Super Soft Selfie Beach Towel
Buy it: From $17, Amazon.com
4. Little Tinkers World Premium Triceratops Hooded Towel for Kids
Buy it: From $27, Amazon.com
5. VOOVA & MOVAS Dinosaur Beach Towel with Hood for Kids
Buy it: From $25, Amazon.com
6. Wowelife Dinosaur Hooded Towel for Kids
Buy it: From $16, Amazon.com
7. Wildkin Dinosaur Land Kids Beach Towel
Last up, we’ve got this super cute kid’s beach towel from Wildkin – part of the brand’s popular Dinosaur Land product range. We’ve covered this range extensively in our other buyer guides, featuring everything from dinosaur water bottles and mini dinosaur backpacks to dinosaur rugs and dinosaur suitcases. There’s a lot from this brand, with Wildkin being well known for their high-quality kid’s products, making them among some of the most reputable manufacturers on the market.
This towel is recommended for children aged three years and up and measures 64″ x 32″ – making it the ideal size for little swimmers at the pool, beach, or water park. This super-soft towel is made from 100% cotton, making it great for sensitive skin and any children who suffer from allergies. It’s also machine washable and tumble dryer friendly, making it easy to maintain and care for. Another great thing about this dinosaur beach towel is that it comes OEKO-TEX certified, so you can be sure that it’s free from toxins and other potentially harmful chemicals, as this super comfy, kid-friendly product is 100% safe.
While it’s not the cheapest dino towel on the market – at just $20, it’s not bad at all. It looks great, is well-made, and comes from a reputable, well-known kid’s brand, making it a great choice, especially if you’re looking for a towel that matches all the other products you’ve purchased from the Dinosaur Land product line. Besides its excellent price and quality, this product also benefits from a high average rating of 4.5 stars from over 170 verified customer reviews.
Buy it: From $20, Amazon.com
Buyer’s guide for dinosaur towels
Towels are an essential part of the bathroom. You need one to get dry after taking a relaxing bath or a hot shower.
Some kids hate doing either. However, if they had a cool dinosaur towel, they may think differently. And with so many different ones for sale, there is something for everyone. A cool triceratops towel, a smashing stegosaurus towel, or even a terrifying T-Rex one.
Keep reading to find out how you can pick the best dinosaur towels for your home and children.
Factors to consider when buying a dinosaur towel
There are several factors that you will want to keep in mind when purchasing a dinosaur towel.
There is a good deal of designs when it comes to dinosaur towels.
Some dinosaur towels will simply have a dinosaur print on them. Others will contain a hood that the child can wear while wrapping the towel around them. The latter tends to be very popular at the moment.
There are various materials that a dinosaur towel can be made from.
* A bamboo and cotton blend is natural and has a soft feeling to it. It is also anti-bacterial and safe for the environment.
* Micro cotton is another very soft material. It, too, is very safe for the environment. These towels are perfect for wicking moisture.
* Organic cotton is made from cotton grown without using any toxins or pesticides.
* Egyptian cotton is high quality and long lasting. They are highly absorbent and very luxurious.
* Turkish cotton is strong, soft, and fluffy. While they are absorbent, they will not do as good of a job at Egyptian cotton.
Dinosaur towels can also come in various sizes, such as hand towels, bath towels, and bath sheets.
12 inches by 12 inches, 13 inches by 13 inches
A square towel is used to wash the face and body.
11 inches by 18 inches, 14 inches by 20 inches
This towel is used for drying the hands.
16 inches by 30 inches, 18 inches by 30 inches
This towel can be used for drying the hands or as a decorative piece.
35 inches by 68 inches, 40 inches by 68 inches
This towel can be used for drying the hair and body or wrapping the hair after bathing.
20 inches by 35 inches, 20 inches by 36 inches
Larger than a bath towel, many adults prefer these if they need to wrap themselves up after showering.
Dinosaur towels are a great gift
Looking for a perfect gift for a child? Think about purchasing a dinosaur towel for them. These towels are great for those that hate or love the shower or bath. Children that love bath time will be happy to cozy up in a warm dinosaur towel. And those that despise bath time will have the dinosaur towel to look forward to.
Tips for caring for your dinosaur towels
By following these tips, you can ensure that your dinosaur towels will last even longer.
* Wash your towel before the very first use.
* Make sure that towels are dry before removing them from the dryer. A damp towel can easily mildew.
* Wash your dinosaur towel with like colors.
* Follow the manufacturer’s directions for washing. Use the hottest water setting that is recommended.
* If it says do not use bleach, follow this rule. Using bleach on certain fabrics will weaken them.
* After using a towel, if you are unable to wash it right away, hang it up to dry.
* After removing the towel from the washer, shake it out before putting it into the dryer. This will fluff up the materials a bit.
* If your dinosaur towel starts to smell, even after you have washed it, consider following this method to get rid of smells.
1. Place a load of towels in the washing machine. Add one cup of vinegar to the machine, then wash on the hottest setting. Do not use any laundry detergent or bleach.
2. When the wash has completed, if a smell persists, rewash in hot water using ½ cup baking soda this time. Once again, just use this and no detergent.
3. After this, place the towels in the dryer. Your towels will emerge smelling great.
We hope you have enjoyed our review and buyer’s guide for dinosaur towels. We had a blast making it as so many of the towels are appealing to children.
Any child will love having a towel to call their own. And if they are a dinosaur lover, these towels will make bath or shower time a lot better for them.
Don’t delay in purchasing a dinosaur towel for your lizard lover. These towels are fun and will provide tons of comfort to your little one.