Dinosaur pillows: The 9 best of 2022
There is nothing better than cuddling up at night with a soft pillow while watching a good movie. I am a firm believer that everyone should have a pillow that makes them feel good. And I believe we have found the best of the best when it comes to dinosaur pillows.
If you love a good pillow as I do, stay tuned. Today we will talk about dinosaur pillows, and provide you with the best ones out there.
Table of Contents
Best dinosaur pillows: our picks
1. Cloudz Plush Animal Neck T-Rex Dinosaur Pillow
Buy it: From $12, Amazon.com
2. Pillow Pets Blue Triceratops 18″ Dinosaur Plush
Buy it: From $69, Amazon.com
3. Animal Adventure Plush Dinosaur Backrest
Buy it: From $35, Amazon.com
4. ARELUX Soft Plush Dinosaur Kawaii Pillow
Buy it: From $15, Amazon.com
5. ArtCreativity Cozy Plush T-Rex Dinosaur
Buy it: From $14, Amazon.com
6. sofipal Huge 39″ Dinosaur Plush Hug Pillow
Buy it: From $43, Amazon.com
7. Amazon Basics Kids Dino Squad Decorative Pillow
Buy it: From $11, Amazon.com
8. Glow Guards 15″ Light up Triceratops Plush
Buy it: From $21, Amazon.com
9. Spring Country Plush Dinosaur Pillow
Buy it: From $15, Amazon.com
Buying guide for dinosaur pillows
Pillows are essential for getting a good night’s sleep. They can be used as a comfort item or they can be used as decor.
A pillow has many uses. Sleeping, lounging and relaxing, being comfortable when reading or watching movies, or using it as a dinosaur stuffed animal are all ways that pillows can be used.
Keep reading to learn as much as you can about dinosaur pillows.
We have seen so many neat dinosaur pillows. One of our favorites is the ones shaped like an actual dinosaur. These are a lot of fun for kids to have, as they can not only sleep with them but also play with them.
And if your child has a dinosaur-themed bedroom, these pillows will work perfectly with that theme.
Dinosaur pillows come in T-rexes, stegosauruses, triceratops, velociraptors, and many more dino species. You may have to purchase a few for your child as it could prove to be hard to decide which one is best.
Types of dinosaur pillows
Pillows come in a variety of types. They are not just standard square or rectangle pillows available.
- Rectangular pillows are most used for beds. These pillows will generally need a pillowcase to go over them. They do make dinosaur pillowcases, so if your child is into these large terrors, consider purchasing them a dinosaur pillowcase or bed set.
- Square pillows are used generally for throw pillows. However, they do make excellent pillows to hug or use with a larger pillow for comfortable sleep. These pillows may come in a dinosaur print or could have an image of a cartoon or realistic dino on them.
- Pillow pets have been a craze for years. These pillows can be secured into a shape, such as a dinosaur, with the velcro that is attached to the pillow. We have found these to work well with sleepovers at friend’s houses or even grandparents. Kids will have a blast playing with the pillow when it is shaped as a pet, then can easily undo it themselves to make a pillow.
- Round pillows work well for decor. They look great sitting on a made-up bed. Children that love dinosaurs will be happy to have them in their room.
Fabric and materials
Dinosaur pillows are not made having all the same fabrics and materials.
For children, cotton is a great material for dinosaur pillows. Cotton is easy to take care of and is durable. You can wash it, which is especially important if you have young children or pets.
Fur or faux fur can be found on dinosaur pillows too. This material feels great to the touch, and also adds to the appeal of dino pillows.
Some dinosaur pillows are super squishy. This is most likely because they are filled with small soft beads, such as the material used in bean bags.
No matter what type of fabric or materials you decide upon, make sure it is washable and durable, as children are known to give pillows a good beating.
When looking at dinosaur pillows for your children, especially young children, be sure to look at plenty of reviews. Reviews can tell you the truth about a product as most individuals who use their own money to purchase an item will not lie.
Check reviews that state how durable the dino pillow was. Did they have trouble with any stitching? Did the pillow have an adequate filling? Was it easy to wash and take care of? If there were any attached parts, such as eyes or a tail, did they stay in place?
Any manufacturer is going to say their pillow is plush and soft. Does the reviewer agree with this? Do they feel it was a good value or worth the money? Would they purchase it again? All of these are valid points to take into consideration.
Dinosaur pillows will have different price points. We have seen many in the price range from $15 to $20. Quite a few that we noticed were between $20 and $40.
Generally, the larger the dinosaur pillow, the more the pillow will be. We noticed one dinosaur pillow that was 4 feet tall that was priced at $80.
Price will also depend upon the company you purchase it from, as well as what materials it is made from. You must also take into consideration shipping prices, as some of these pillows will ship free.
We hope you have enjoyed our write-up of the best dinosaur pillows, as well as our buyer’s guide. We loved seeing all the cool dinosaur pillows and feel that they would be dynamite for any dino lover in your life.
Dinosaur pillows make excellent gifts for birthdays, holidays, or just because. Anyone who receives one will appreciate it very much.