Everyone loves a good party. Amazing food, tasty drinks, an elaborate dessert table. But what about decor? This is just as important.
Here we have provided you with reviews of the best dinosaur decorations, along with a buyer’s guide. This will ensure that you find the best decor for your terrible lizard-loving pal!
Best dinosaur decorations: our picks
1. GoGoGoodie Dinosaur Birthday Party Decoration Set (92 Pcs)
Buy it: From $29, Amazon.com
2. Whoobli All-in-One Dinosaur Party Supplies (152 pcs)
Buy it: From $20, Amazon.com
3. WERNNSAI Store Watercolor Dinosaur Party Supplies (153 pcs)
Buy it: From $32, Amazon.com
4. Belec Dinosaur Party Decorations Complete Set (74 pcs)
Buy it: From $17, Amazon.com
5. Bright Balloons Dinosaur Birthday Party Supplies (110 pcs)
Buy it: From $24, Amazon.com
6. LFVIK Dinosaur Birthday Party Decorations and Balloon Arch Kit (80 pcs)
Buy it: From $28, Amazon.com
7. Decorlife Dinosaur Birthday Party Supplies Complete Pack (224 pcs)
Buy it: From $27, Amazon.com
8. Yancan Dinosaur Birthday Decorations Party Supplies (48 pcs)
Buy it: From $15, Amazon.com
Buying guide for dinosaur decorations
Some people really go all out when having a party. They may hire someone to decorate for them, making sure that decorations are a priority.
Others like to decorate on their own. No matter if you hire someone or do it yourself, party decor can make the honored person feel special.
Keep reading to find out all about dinosaur decorations and learn some good party decor tips.
Party decor tips
If you are setting up a birthday party for your child, you must remember they will only turn that age once. So make it special for them.
I remember one year for my birthday my parents took me and four of my friends to a local pizza joint. We got ice cream after we ate, then they all came over to my house for games and fun. It was so much fun.
With party decor, you can do this too for your child. Just use some of our party decor tips to make the most out of your child’s special day.
- Decide where the best place is to host the party. Think about the theme, how many people will be there, the weather, and what activities will take place. Ideas for this may include:
- * Should your child like sharks or water dinosaurs, have the party at a pool.
- If your child’s birthday is in the summer, spring, or fall, look into having the party at a local park.
- Rent a party room in a restaurant if the party takes place in the winter,
- Make sure the space is large enough to accommodate all of your guests and the activities that you will be doing. It is not fun to play games when there is limited space.
- Even little dinosaur party decorations will make a big impact on the final look. They make dinosaur tablecloths, dinosaur plates, dinosaur cups, and dinosaur straws. This will just add to the atmosphere of the party.
- Bugles as dinosaur claws
- Deviled eggs for dinosaur eggs
- Watermelon shaped like a dinosaur head, then filled with other fruits
- Puppy chow as dino chow
- Slider burgers as Brontosaurus Bites
- Fruit salad as plant-eaters grub
- Deviled eggs with an olive in the center for dinosaur eyes
- Pretzel sticks as dino bones
- Dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets
- Jelly beans as dinosaur bait
- Gummy dinosaurs
- Cheese balls as asteroids
- Red juice as lava
- Ruffled chips as dinosaur scales
- Candy corn as dinosaur teeth
- Licorice as dinosaur tails
- Green juice as swamp juice
- Make a sweetivores table. Include dinosaur-shaped cookies, cupcakes, and other dino-themed sweets.
- What is a party without balloons? Dinosaur decorations must include balloons. There are many dinosaur balloons on the market. Consider ones that have a dinosaur print on them or one that is shaped like a dinosaur.
- Who loves pinatas? I know that many children love these. Fill them with dinosaur-themed candy or trinkets and your children will be super excited to have a fun activity. Plus this can be used as a dinosaur decoration up until it is used.
Photo booths are all the rage right now. They are popping up at weddings, anniversary parties, and birthdays.
When making a photo booth for a dinosaur-themed party, you can easily use decorations to make the background. Look for tissue paper balls, hanging dinosaurs, a dinosaur pinata, or any other dinosaur decoration you can find.
There are so many amazing dinosaur decorations on the market today. These can make any party pop and allow kids to have the most amazing time.
Consider lining up a table with rubber ducky dinosaurs. These can be used as decor, then when kids leave they can pick one to take home with them.
Or you could also do this with inflatable dinosaurs. Have them in various places to decorate with then let children take their favorite one home with them.
If you are having a pool party, you can use the blow-up dinosaurs in the pool or hang around the fence.
They also make dinosaur print cutouts that you could place on the ground to direct children where to go. Tell the children all they have to do is follow the footprints to find a fun and exciting activity to do.
Another fun idea for dinosaur decorations is to purchase dinosaur police tape. Then mark off an area for a digging zone. Before the party starts, hide dinosaur bones in the mud or sand, and allow children to dig them up. Provide buckets, shovels, magnifying glasses, paint brushes to clean off the bones, and other things to make them feel like they are paleontologists.
We hope you appreciated our dinosaur decorations reviews and buyer’s guide. We feel that if we were a child and someone used the tips above, we would be well beyond tickled.
Dinosaur decorations can turn a dull party into a fabulous party. Children will be delighted to see all the cool dino decorations you find.
And there is no better feeling in the world than making a child happy.