Onesies are a staple in a baby’s wardrobe. They can be worn under any outfit and help to keep a baby warmer.
Onesies come in so many colors, patterns, and designs. It is not hard to find ones that you will love.
One of the cutest is baby dinosaur onesies. These look great on boys and girls alike. Keep reading to find out which ones we rated as the best, along with a buyer’s guide on how to select the best ones.
Best baby dinosaur onesies: our picks
1. Cuddle Club Store Fleece Baby Bunting Dinosaur Onesie
Buy it: From $30, Amazon.com
2. CKLV Store Baby Hooded Dinosaur Onesie
Buy it: From $17, Amazon.com
3. BANGELY Newborn Baby Cartoon Dinosaur Hooded Romper Onesie
Buy it: From $21, Amazon.com
4. Aalizzwell Baby T-Rex Dinosaur Romper Onesie
Buy it: From $16, Amazon.com
5. VILOVE Newborn Baby Cartoon Dinosaur Hooded Onesie
Buy it: From $21, Amazon.com
6. SFviwv Baby Dinosaur Romper Onesie
Buy it: From $9, Amazon.com
7. Jimdan Baby Cartoon Dinosaur Romper Onesie
Buy it: From $10, Amazon.com
Buying guide for baby dinosaur onesies
If you are invited to a baby shower, one gift you can not go wrong with is a onesie. These are used by nearly every infant. And parents will appreciate them.
Onesies are the perfect addition to any outfit. Baby’s belly will always be covered, so they will be kept warm. And if they get too hot, pants and the shirt can be shed to just be dressed in a onesie.
Keep reading to find out more about baby dinosaur onesies.
What is a onesie?
A onesie is a one-piece outfit often worn by infants. They can be long or short-sleeved, and snap in the crotch area. They are similar to an adult bodysuit.
Onesies are great for a baby to wear in all weather. During the summer months, a onesie is comfortable enough to keep a baby cool. In cool weather, they help to keep a baby a tad bit warmer. They also keep a baby’s back and stomach covered at all times.
Baby onesies can be worn alone or with just a pair of shorts or pants. Or little girls can wear them with a skirt. Or a t-shirt, sweatshirt, vest, or sweater can be worn over the top of them.
Benefits of using baby onesies
There are so many great benefits to using a baby onesie
- Baby onesies are very affordable.
- Baby onesies make a terrific gift. They can be gifted alone, in a set, or with other baby items.
- They are easy to take care of/wash.
- Onesies help to keep a child warm.
- The material used for onesies is very breathable. Therefore, a baby will not have skin that is irritated.
- Onesies come in a variety of colors, sizes, patterns, and designs.
We are firm believers that cotton onesies are the best. Skin will not become easily irritated and cotton is super easy to clean. Cotton is very breathable and super absorbent.
You may also find onesies that are a combination of bamboo, spandex, and polyester. These are also breathable and easy to wash up.
If you are not familiar with baby sizes, it can be hard to determine which one will fit a baby. Here is a sizing chart that can assist you in picking out which size of onesie is best for your baby.
- Size 3 months’ onesies are intended for the average three to six-month-old baby. Three-month apparel is meant for infants who are up to 23 inches in length and weigh between 8 to 12 pounds.
- Six-month apparel is meant for babies who are between six and nine months old. These infants are generally not any larger than 25 inches in length and approximately 16 pounds.
- Nine-month clothes are for infants between nine months and one year old. This size is for babies who are approximately 26 inches long and below 21 pounds.
- Size 12 months should fit a baby until they are about 28 inches long and approximately 24 pounds.
- Eighteen months’ onesies should be bought when your toddler is about 18 months old. These will fit kids up to 30 inches in length and about 27 pounds in weight.
- Size 24 months, also known as 2T, is designed for toddlers up to 32 inches long and approximately 30 pounds in weight.
You must wash your baby dinosaur onesies properly. You should always check the tag to determine what is the best route for washing.
If the tag does not indicate how to wash the clothing, you should use a mild detergent that is dye-free and scent-free. It is highly recommended that the baby’s clothing is washed by itself in the washing machine.
If you notice stains on your baby dinosaur onesie, you can use the following method on lifting the stain.
- Begin by washing the onesie in cool water. This can be done in a sink or bucket.
- Next, make a paste of Oxiclean and water. Rub it into the stain.
- Let the garment sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Wash the item in the washing machine as normal.
- Before throwing it into the dryer, check the stain. If it is gone, you can throw it in the dryer. If the stain remains, repeat the process, allowing the paste to set on the stain overnight.
We hope you enjoyed our reviews and buyer’s guide for baby dinosaur onesies. We have seen so many cute dinosaur onesies that it makes us want to shop for more!
Onesies make an excellent gift for any baby shower as they are a staple in infant clothing. Any expectant mother would love to receive a few of these as a gift.