Toy boxes are a handy addition in any bedroom or playroom. They come in many decorative options and are a great way to stow away toys.
Many things can be tossed into a toy box, from dress up clothes to dolls to cars and trucks. Once the lid is down, the area looks cleaned up and quite nice.
Here we will provide you with the best dinosaur toy boxes of 2020, along with a buying guide for making sure you find the best ones for your needs.
Best dinosaur toy boxes: our picks
1. 3 Sprouts Kids Dinosaur Toy Chest Storage Trunk
Buy it: From $30, Amazon.com
2. ZipBin 160 Dinosaur Collector Toy Box & Play Set
Buy it: From $20, Amazon.com
3. HUNRUNG Rectangle Canvas Dinosaur Storage Organizer
Buy it: From $15, Amazon.com
4. FANKANG Rectangular Fabric Dinosaur Storage Bin
Buy it: From $16, Amazon.com
5. EESSME Rectangular Fabric Dinosaur Storage Basket with Handles
Buy it: From $12, Amazon.com
6. Jurassic World Storage Set (4 Pieces)
Buy it: From $45, Amazon.com
7. Jurassic World Storage Bench
Buy it: From $41, Amazon.com
8. Sweet Jojo Designs Mod Dinosaur Collection Storage Box
Buy it: From $38, Amazon.com
9. Hey! Play! Collapsible Dinosaur Toy Box
Buy it: From $26, Amazon.com
Buying guide for dinosaur toy boxes
There are many things to consider when looking at all the dinosaur toy boxes that are on the market.
Many of these things most people will not think about. But they are important aspects to ensure that you get the toy box that you really want.
Once you have read the buying guide below, you can rest assured that you will be able to find the exact dinosaur toy box for your needs.
Any materials used for a dinosaur toy box must be safe. All materials need to be of high-quality and extremely durable.
Heavy duty toy boxes are the best kind to get. You want to find one that is sturdy and will not fall over on the child.
You will also want to examine the wood. Look for cracking or signs of splinters.
Have you ever thought about a dinosaur toy box having an educational value?
If you say no, don’t worry because most people do not.
But with the help of a toy box, you child will learn about organization, which is needed in life. And it also helps teach one how to be responsible and take care of their belongings.
Design of the toy box
Design plays a huge role when it comes to a dinosaur toy box. You must pick one that will appeal to your child. Look for colors that your child loves. If they hate green, then steer away from an all green toy box.
It is important to look for a dinosaur toy box that has ventilation holes. Children are often fascinated with things that are not meant for them to sit or lay in. Other children like to hide and might feel that a toy box would be the perfect spot to hide in. But if they are not strong enough to open the lid, it would be pretty scary for them to be laying there with no fresh air coming in.
You may wish to consider a toy box with wheels. This will come in handy if you need to move the toy box. If you have a toy room, but your children like to play in the living room or their bedroom, it could be very beneficial to have this option.
You should also look for a toy box that has fingerhole cutouts. This will prevent any child from getting their fingers slammed into the toy box.
Toy box vs. toy organizer
A toy organizer is not the same thing as a toy box. Here is how you can tell them apart.
- A toy box has one purpose- to hold any and all toys that your child has. This means that dolls can be tossed in with race cars and blocks. Sometimes toy boxes will have a lid on them and others will not have a lid. It is very easy to teach a child how to pick up by just tossing the toys into the box.
Toy boxes can be personalized with a child’s name in some cases.
- A toy organizer will have various compartments for organizing the toys. This means that instead of just being tossed wherever each toy will have its own spot. If toys are not put away properly, there may not be room for all the toys. Toy organizers are perfect for small toys, such as Lego men. Coloring books, markers and crayons, and matchbox cars would all fit perfectly into a toy organizer.
Tips for choosing a dinosaur toy box
It is important to have a toy box that will meet and exceed your expectations. Some tips for picking the best toy box include:
- Pick one that matches the theme of your room. If your toddler’s room is dinosaurs, a dinosaur toy box would fit accordingly. If there is not a theme to a room, but there is a color combination, you could find a toy box that matches this.
- Find a toy box that will suit your size. If your child has lots of toys, or two or more children will be sharing a toy box, consider purchasing a large one.
- Do not expect all toys boxes to come assembled. Most will require assembly.
- Look for safety hinges on the toy box to make sure that small fingers will not get pinched.
We hope you enjoyed reading about the best of 2020 dinosaur toy boxes. We had a lot of fun putting this review together.
Our aim was to provide you with the best information possible so you can make an educated decision on which dinosaur toy box will be the right fit for you and your child.
We believe that by reading the reviews and having a buying guide, the one you pick to buy will be the right decision for you.